It is recognised that participating in activities at Kernow Adventure Park carries an inherent risk of personal injury or death.
1. For each participant who is a minor (under the age of 18 years) we require a parent or guardian to complete the registration and acceptance of risk on behalf of the minor. It is the duty of the parent or guardian to ensure the minor is aware of and accepts these risks and to be responsible for the actions and participation of the minor.
2. Any child under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by a guardian at all times in the Aqua Park.
3. For the Aqua Park facilities the MINIMUM AGE required is 6 years.
4. For Stand Up Paddleboarding and Mega Stand Up Paddleboarding the MINIMUM AGE required is 8 years.
5. For E-boats the MINIMUM AGE required is 2 years, and under 12’s must be accompanied by an adult.
6. For Open Water Swimming the MINIMUM AGE required is 17 years.
Please check this box to confirm you are over 18